Starting a blog was a terrifying thought for me. I have only just graduated to using email and facebook effectively, so the idea of sharing my experiences on the web was one for a better word, daunting.
I decided the best place to start was to discover why?, why I was putting myself through torture, why I wanted to do this course. The answer is really simple, I want to teach. I have spent years waiting for the opportunity to become a teacher and now it is finally here. So why do i want to teach?
The answer lies in my past. The teachers I had while growing up were my role models and my true friends. They believed in me even when I did not. I want to give back to the community what it has given me, the hope and opportunities to make dreams, reality.
through this blog I will explore my experiences in the classroom, and with technology. Some experiences may appear negative, but I believe in a positive outcome to any situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment