After being introduced to the world of technology, the thought of publishing a blog was very over whelming. I have found this technology a valuable source to use as a reflective tool in my classroom and in my personal learning. I have set up a blog in my Mahara view for my observations and reflections of my embedded professional learning days. It is a great way to share my ideas with my Mentor Teacher and Learning Manager without having to print up multiple documents. I have also set up a blog that reflects the lessons carried out during the week at school. This blog is open for students to comment on their favourite activity or suggest activities to do in class.
This blog has been an enjoyable experience. I am very grateful to the university for giving me the opportunity to use this technology and to gain the skills to share this resource with my students and other teachers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment