Dance 1
View more presentations from edmusic2010.
I can not imagine not using power points in class. I have designed my power point presentation above over a full unit. I do not see myself recording narrative to attach to the presentation, however I could see myself attaching an audio file: mp3 as background music. I did struggle listening to my own voice in the presentation, its good to know how I sound, and I look forward to expanding my skills with this resource.
I can not imagine not using power points in class. I have designed my power point presentation above over a full unit. I do not see myself recording narrative to attach to the presentation, however I could see myself attaching an audio file: mp3 as background music. I did struggle listening to my own voice in the presentation, its good to know how I sound, and I look forward to expanding my skills with this resource.
Euro pop
View more presentations from edmusic2010.

No comments:
Post a Comment